Friday, February 14, 2014

Somebody call Drake a Whaaahhmbulance: Rolling Stone cover goes to Philip Seymour Hoffman



Recently Drake unleashed his fury on Twitter regarding losing his spot on Rolling Stone cover to recently deceased actor Philip Seymour Hoffman.

He goes on to Tweet:

"took my cover from me last minute and ran the issue."

"I’m disgusted with that. RIP to Phillip Seymour Hoffman. All respect due. But the press is evil"

He goes on to describe his horrible and unfair life:

"I’m done doing interviews for magazines. I just want to give my music to the people. That’s the only way my message gets across accurately."




Oh... Poor Drake. Do I feel sorry for you? Not in the slightest. As far as I'm concerned, someone like Drake, with his position in the music industry and with his opportunities and fortune, is behaving like a spoiled child when he resorts to Twitter to have a pity party about 'losing' a Rolling Stone cover. Smarten up Drake. Don't make Canada look bad... we already have Bieber and Rob Ford for that.

Cheers,
Bootsy

No comments:

Post a Comment